Designed for feet that hurt. Protecting against steel toe plates found in many work boots and shoes.
- Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters and impact protection where needed most.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Ventilated sock frame for less weight, more breathability and a snug, aerodynamic fit together mean your feet will stay cooler.
- Flat knit instep and cushioning in arch with added arch support for better fit.
- Low profile toe seam won't rub or irritate the foot.
- Compression in the arch and ankle to reduce foot fatigue.
Material: 87% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic, 10% Stretch nylon, 3% Elastic