Enjoying day hikes in warmer weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with THORWICK•COOL fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Low profile toe seam won't rub or irritate feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
Length: 1/4 Crew
Material: 59% THORWICK•COOL, 24% Exclusive THORLON® Acrylic, 13% Stretch nylon, 4% Spandex