Experia ENERGY features COMPRESSION in the foot/ankle that is designed to support and stabilize the tendons and muscles in the foot, resulting in reduced foot fatigue, reduced swelling in the foot, and reduced chance of injury. CuTEC Copper Ion Technology is permanently incorporated into the fibers, providing exceptional ANTI-ODOR and ANTIBACTERIAL properties for healthier looking skin.
- Heel and Achilles padding protects the Achilles tendon by eliminating rubbing and chafing while also functioning as a heel lock to prevent slipping into your footwear. Heel Padding cushions the heel against impact.
- Compression and stabilization midfoot compression and arch wrap supports the plantar fascia tendon.
- THOR•WICK COOL moves moisture quickly away from your foot to the outside of your sock allowing moisture to evaporate, keeping your foot noticeably drier, cooler and more comfortable.
- Lightweight toe pad provides forefoot impact protection and optimal no slip fit. Helps protect against blisters.
- Ventilated toe box provides maximum breathability keeping your foot cool and comfortable.
- Stabilizing ankle wrap reduces ankle strain and turn.
Length: Mini Crew
Weight: Ultra Light
Material: 36% THORWICK•COOL Copper Polyester, 25% Nylon, 19% Copper Polyester, 13% Polyester, 7% Spandex