The TrailTec+ Mid Crews were made for hikers! The 4" length is great for hiking boots that hit lower on the ankle and won't ride too far up your calves like other traditional crew lengths. These are made with Stego's PolyTec+ Merino Wool Fabric Formula - the perfect blend of merino wool and polyester for optimal moisture management. The wool is intentionally woven into specific areas, like the toes and heels, which often need extra moisture support.
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina.
- Targeted Merino wool fights stench with anti-microbial features and regulates foot temperature with its natural moisture absorbing power - learn more about how Stego Fabric Formulas support your feet
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Mid crew waffle-knit cuff offers a unique fit for your mid and low-rise boots
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Tapered Toe Fit Feature that allows this sock to comfortably fit as many toe shapes as possible
- Targeted, medium cushion in toe, heel, and achilles helps relieve the stress of impact and adds blister protection
SPECIFICATIONS:Length: 4" Mid Crew
Material: 39% Hydrotec Polyester, 24% Nylon, 17% Merino Wool, 17% Polypropylene, 3% Spandex