Stego built these TrailTec+ cushioned crew socks trailhead-tough with performance structure to keep your foot comfy on any trek. These socks feature their Polytec+ Merino Wool Fabric Formula - a targeted blend of merino wool and polyester to keep your foot cool in the heat, warm in the cold, and always free of moisture.
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina.
- Medium cushion in toe, heel, and achilles helps relieve the stress of impact and adds blister protection
- Targeted Merino wool in the toe and heel fights stench with anti-microbial features and regulates foot temperature with its natural moisture absorbing power - learn more about how Stego Fabric Formulas support your feet
- Super soft HydroTec Polyester throughout the sock body wicks moisture away to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Performance cuff prevents sock slippage
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Tapered Toe Fit Feature that allows this sock to comfortably fit as many toe shapes as possible and prevent seam irritation
Material: 39% Hydrotec Polyester, 24% Nylon, 17% Merino Wool, 17% Polypropylene, 3% Spandex