Stego StrideTec is made for day-to-day life, whatever that day may hold. These ultra light 1/4 crew socks offer the ultimate breathability with Stego's HydroTec Fabric Formula - a blend of quick-drying HydroTec fibers with a pillow-like feel that will keep moisture away from your feet all day long.
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina.
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Tapered Toe Fit Feature that allows this sock to comfortably fit as many toe shapes as possible
- Twice as nice double-layered cuff keeps your socks up and your feet free of uncomfortable rubbing and blistering
- Hydrotec polyester quickly pulls moisture away from your foot, preventing stinky socks and bacterial growth, while Nylon and Spandex work together to keep the sock's shape. Learn more about how Stego Fabric Formulas support your feet
SPECIFICATIONS:Length: 1/4 Crew
Weight: Ultra Light
Material: 78% Hydrotec Polyester, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex