Stego StrideTec is made for day-to-day life, whatever that day may hold. These cushioned crew socks offer the ultimate breathability with Stego's HydroTec Fabric Formula - a blend of quick drying HydroTec fibers with a pillow-like feel that will keep moisture away from your feet all day long.
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina and covered by a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Targeted, medium cushion in toe, heel and achilles helps relieve the stress of impact and adds blister protection
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Tapered Toe Fit Feature that allows this socks to comfortably fit as many toe shapes as possible
- Keep up cuff design to keep your socks up and your feet free of uncomfortable rubbing and blistering
- Stay Fresh® eco-friendly antimicrobial conditioning treatment that uses the power of hydrogen peroxide to prevent stinky socks and bacterial growth
: Crew Weight
: Medium Material
: 78% Hydrotec Polyester, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex