Made to perform in the harshest conditions, Stego built these 1/4 crews for durability and protection. EnduroTec+ socks are crafted with Stego's Polytec+ Merino Wool Fabric Formula - a targeted blend of merino wool and polyester. In these socks, you'll enjoy the benefits of the merino wool and synthetic fibers working together to keep your feet cool, dry, and free of nasty odors.
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina and covered by a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Medium cushion provides support in the places you need it most
- Merino wool blend fights stench with anti-microbial features and regulates foot temperature with its natural moisture absorbing power
- Twice as nice double-layered cuff keeps your feet in and trail debris like dirt, rocks, and grass, out
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
: 1/4 Crew Weight
: Medium Material
: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Polypropylene, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex