The Women's Smartloft 60 Jacket is smarter than your average garment. It uses proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, a DWR coated nylon shell for weather protection, and responsibly sourced Merino wool next to skin to help manage sweat and odor. It even teaches night classes at our local community college on how to stay comfortable in rough weather.
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation, even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon outer with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined with Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Merino 250 panels provide ease of movement and breathability
- Features two zip hand pockets, and an internal zip chest pocket with headphone cord routing
Material: Shell: 100% Nylon. Back Panel/Sleeve: 100% Merino Wool. Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Filling: 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester. Exclusive Of Decoration