Cold days on the ski hill, blustery dog walks and spring camping: things that are all made better by the Merino 150 Baselayer Bottoms. Featuring Core Spun technology, Smartwool's wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the temperature regulation and moisture management benefits of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. A wide waistband and smooth stitching up the comfort factor on these year-round favorites.
- Wide elastic waistband (40 mm) designed for ultimate comfort; keeps Merino next to skin
- Stretch merrow stitching for comfort and a feminine aesthetic
- Size M inseam: 29.5" (75 cm)
- Merino 150 - Smartwool lightest, most versatile layer with enhanced durability and ultimate breathability. Quick drying, it works as a solo layer in warm weather or as a base layer in cool weather
- Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core