This style name is has been updated. It is formerly known as the Smartwool Women's PhD® Pro Ski Race Socks.
Using insights of pro skier, gold medalist, and Smartwool athlete Mikaela Shiffrin, then constructed her signature sock, the Smartwool Women's Athlete Edition Ski Race OTC. They built these socks with our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and the Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. Its design includes contoured shin cushioning, as well as a wider welt for a secure fit and comfort. The newly engineered arch elastic helps enhance ski feel and in-boot fit. When you wear what the pros do, it helps you perform like them too.
- Mikeala Shiffrin Signature Sock
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Contoured shin cushion
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
Length: Knee High
Weight: Ultra Light
Material: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane