This style is formerly know as the Smartwool Men's PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro Socks.
The Performance Run Zero Cushion Pattern Low Ankle socks bring together the comfort of Merino with body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and an Achilles tab to help prevent sock slippage and provide you with a sock that can handle it all. Featuring our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, and Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, our thinnest running sock helps keep you comfortable in your low-cut running shoes for the long road ahead.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
Length: No Show
Material: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane