With Smartwool's new Men's Smartloft 60 Hybrid Half Zip, you get the sweat management, temperature regulation, and odor control benefits that synthetic and down jackets cannot provide. That means you're insulated for high-energy, cold-weather activities and don’t' have to shed. Featuring a DWR weather protection coating and stretchy, soft-brushed Merino wool next to skin, this warm midlayer will help keep you comfortable for a day's worth of skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- Insulation is lined with Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft-brushed Merino next to skin and durable synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Secure zip chest pocket and thumbholes at cuff
- 11" (28 cm) center front zipper
Upper Shell: 100% Nylon Lower Shell: 54% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 8% Elastane Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester Filling: 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool,38% Wool, 12% Polyester