Before you head out to the mountains or a new cold-weather adventure, throw on the Men's Merino Sport 250 Bottom and enjoy the comfort and performance of responsibly sourced Merino wool. This minimal Merrow seam construction provides superior durability while keeping super-soft material next to skin. The warmest Merino/poly blend helps move moisture, dries quickly, and holds its shape— no matter how active you get throughout your expedition. Gender-specific, body-mapped panels of lighter fabric offer additional breathability, while reflective elements help provide additional visibility in low-light conditions. These men's base layer pants will equip you with everything you need and more to win the day.
- Windproof front panel for increased protection from the elements(1CFM Rating)
- Minimal merrow seam construction provides superior durability while keeping material soft against skin
- Gender-specific, body-mapped panels of lighter fabric for additional breathability and moisture management
- Reflective elements for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Size Medium inseam: 31.5" (80 cm)
Material: Main Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Center Front Wind Panel: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane. Center Back Panel: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Exclusive Of Decoration.