The Injinji Women's Ultra Compression toesock features a seamless, 200 needle count lightweight design to reduce recovery time and muscle fatigue. Whether on a training run or competing, the Women's Ultra Compression has graduated compression starting at ankle continuing through the upper leg to aid in circulation and blood flow. The Nylon fibers make the Women's Ultra Compression sock feel soft to touch, yet durable with breathable mesh on top of the foot and on the back of the leg. Sporting reflective strips for extra visibility, the Women's Ultra Compression does not slip after long runs and wicks away moisture keeping your feet dry and protected - anywhere your shoes take you.
- 200 Needle Count - The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Arch Support - Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Women's Specific - Designed specifically to accommodate a female foot.
- Reflective Strips - Reflective material to keep you seen and safe.
- 18-24 mmHg Graduated Compression - Provides graduated compression support to aid in performance, comfort, and recovery.
Knee High Weight:
80% Nylon, 20% Lycra®