The Outdoor series is made from NüWool Merino wool fiber for the ultimate in foot comfort and performance. Outdoor is designed to provide the desired level of cushioning, stability, support, and comfort for all outdoor activities while preventing blisters and maximizing wool’s inherent natural properties making it ideal for all weather conditions.
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- NüWool™ is Injinji`s own Merino wool made from the finest Australian wool. It is compact spun to provide superior durability and prevent iching. NüWool™ also provides maximum temperature control, odor resistance and wicks moisture away from the foot.
Material: 43% NuWool, 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®