Injinji sock liners are designed to be worn as the first line of defense against excess moisture and blisters, keeping feet dry, comfortable, and cool. Sock liners are light and breathable for excellent versatility. Use them as a light first layer paired with a thicker outer layer, or wear the Liner toesock alone as a go-to sock for everyday adventures.
- The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- NüWool™ is Injinji`s own Merino wool made from the finest Australian wool. It is compact spun to provide superior durability and prevent iching. NüWool™ also provides maximum temperature control, odor resistance and wicks moisture away from the foot.
Weight: Ultra Light
Material: 41% NuWool, 41% Arcylic, 15% nylon, 3% Lycra