Injinji’s compression toesocks combine the benefits of the five-toe design with performance compression for enhanced circulation and recovery. Whether worn before, during or after an activity, the increased compression reduces muscle soreness, promotes faster recovery and enhances circulation by aiding in proper blood flow. The compression is gradually increased from the ankle through the leg of the sock with a padded heel and metatarsal for added durability and protection.
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
Length: Knee High
Material: 60% Coolmax Polyester, 20% Nylon, 20% Lycra (Spandex)