The Snow Series is engineered with NuWool to provide superior comfort and warmth while optimizing your body's strength, balance and recovery. Injinji Snow socks feature strategically placed padding and graduated compression. Injinji's anatomical 5 toed design allows your foot a full range of motion for better gripping and balance.
- Arch Support - Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Protective Cushion - Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Padded Shin - Extra cushion in the shin for comfort and warmth.
Knee High Weight:
43% NuWool™, 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon, 2% Lycra®