Sometimes conditions call for a good penguin slide. Either way, conditions always call for a good toasty pair of winter socks. The midweight with cushion is a safe bet when the flippers are sliding into anything from a rental boot to whatever they're slogging to the car in. Merino Wool is softer than you might think and it's a good choice if you're going to stand over an egg during the winter.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Length: Knee High
Material: 49% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex