The Santa Fe delivers legendary toughness while a perfect layer of cushioning on the bottom of the sock delivers comfort. Versatile to the core, these socks go way beyond the expectations of an "everyday sock". Fine gauge Merino wool keeps them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. True Seamless construction makes them irresistibly comfortable. Plus they're anti-microbial and breathable so you can wear them more than once while you're traveling and no one will be the wiser. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor. Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
47% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex