We took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located — that's inside beta for locals only — but feel free to try and find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Length: Micro Crew
Material: 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex