The Haselton Hiker chews up rugged miles of trail without getting chewed up itself. Built to withstand the rigors of thru-hiking it's a sock you can depend on when you're really out there.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Length: Micro Crew
Material: 49% Nylon, 47% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra® Spandex