Are you an outdoor, hiking, running or fitness expert?
We want to share your experience with our customers!
Here at SocksAddict, we know socks, but we're definitely not experts on everything you can do in socks which is why we'd love to hear from you!
Our customers are active. They like to run, hike, camp, bike, walk and go on adventures in their favorite pair of socks. They also head to work and out on the town in socks with burgers on them - so you know they're fun.
We have a wide variety of customers ranging from 18 to 70 years old. We have an even split of male and female shoppers. Our site has over 60,000 users a month.
What Should You Write About
We're looking for articles about health, fitness, activities and adventure. We can prep our customers with the right socks for their next escapade, but we want to give them more help, tips and guidance to go along with their socks. Are you a personal trainer who knows how to prep someone for a major hike or a marathon? Do you have expert tips on how to create a safe and warm campsite? Do you have book recommendations for the frequent traveler? Tell us what you know! We want articles that fit the lifestyle of our shoppers and give them actionable takeaways.
Your tone should be light and humorous.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Your blog should be educational and informative. It should be well-researched and contain links and citation to academic and third-party sources when appropriate.
- Your blog should be over 500 words, but the longer the better!
- Use images to illustrate your points when you can. Please do not use stock images.
- Write a compelling title and use subheadings, lists, bulleted points, and short paragraphs to break up text.
- Include a 2-3 sentence biography, head shot, and a link to your professional website or social media page.
- By submitting content to us, you are guaranteeing to us that you own the content and have not plagiarized. You are also agreeing that your content will not be republished anywhere else, including your own website.
- We do not have a budget for paid posts, nor do we accept "sponsored" posts - we are only looking for content that will be useful and educational to our audience. We will happily link to your website or social media account in your bio.
How to Submit a Blog Pitch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- LinkedIn Page
- Links to 2 articles you have written and published on other sites
- 1-3 Topics you would like to write about (include two to three sentence description of the topic)
If your pitch is accepted, we will contact you directly.
There will be one round of suggested edits prior to publication.