Show love to your feet and the planet with this eco-friendly no show. This is Stego's first sock made with recycled yarns which are treated with an algae-based conditioning technique that fights unwanted odor and bacteria, all while avoiding chemicals. Plus, this pair comes in earth-friendly packaging that is made from 100% recycled paper.
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina and covered by a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Targeted, medium cushion in toe, heel and achilles helps relieve the stress of impact and adds blister protection
- Super soft, recycled polyester blend for ultimate comfort
- Algae-based conditioning technique offers protection against unwanted odors and bacteria
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Tapered Toe Fit Feature that allows this socks to comfortably fit as many toe shapes as possible
No Show Weight:
54% Recycled Polyester, 43% Nylon, 3% Spandex